Why not join us at Acumentia?
Benefits of membership
- Network with a peer-reviewed group of like-minded professionals with related expertise
- Collaborate with other members leading to new work opportunities
- Use Acumentia Consulting Ltd as a vehicle for running larger collaborative projects between a group of member consultants
- Market your skills through our website and external newsletters
- Meet other members at the annual conference and other get-together opportunities
- Participate in Acumentia seminars supported by the IFST and the SCI
- Benefit from the group’s professional indemnity insurance policy (£1m cover)
As a developing global network, Acumentia is always looking to expand its horizons by connecting with talented individuals in both well-established and emerging fields. Prospective members must be able to demonstrate an impressive academic track record, with qualifications in science, business or marketing from a recognised higher education establishment. Academic achievement must then be consolidated by at least ten years of experience in a position of responsibility within their industry and a practical understanding of running a full time technical consultancy. If an individual fits the above criteria, their membership application must then be sponsored by two existing members, approved by the majority of remaining members and endorsed by the AML Board.
Should you wish to make further enquiries about membership or submit an application, please enter your contact details below.
A wide range of expertise
To find out more about what we do or to find a consultant who can fulfil your requirements, search for or browse our services.